‘No Health without Mental Health’7 sets out the key standards for provision of mental health in the UK. These include:
- More people will have good mental health
- More people with mental health problems will recover
- More people with mental health problems will have good physical health
- More people will have a positive experience of care and support
- Fewer people will suffer avoidable harm
The implementation guide for ‘No Health without Mental Health’ sets out a framework for implementation including a national dashboard to monitor progress. It directs specific actions across the range of organisations who have responsibilities in this area.